Gajar Ka Halwa
Ready to eat
Rich creamy sweet carrot pudding. Traditional indian dessert- gajar ka halwa Gajar ka halwa or carrot halwa, is a traditional indian dessert made with fresh red carrots, milk and sugar. It is a winter delicacy but can be enjoyed all around the year. It is one of the most popular indian desserts, known to have originated in punjab. QuicFood’s ready to eat gajar ka halwa promises the same nostalgic feeling of a home cooked desert.
- 100% fresh
- Just add 100ml boiling water.
- Cherish the original taste, aroma & freshness in every bite.
- Ideal for home, office or travel.
- No preservatives, no artificial colour, no hydrogenated fats.
- Fresh, delicious, natural, nutritious and healthy
- To know more click here
This is a vegetarian product.
- Weight: 120g before cooking, 220g approx after cooking